Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Just not good enough

Seldom I feel good about myself. I am not born with perfection or conditions that naturally make myself proud. I know I have flaws and there's time I even reject myself.

These days my heart has broken in some way- by disappointment, fear, rejection and ridicule. Everyday I try very hard to shape myself to be the one I desire to be. Everyday I just find I don't really look like myself. I pick up the sword and shield to fight for every challenges in order to keep my balance to move on. I don't even know how many weaknesses and sadness I could still hide underneath my mechanical bitter smile.

My friend always said " Why do you just give others blessings but not yourself?" 
I am a very protective person and it's  hard to break my wall and open my heart to anyone solely because I just feel I am not good enough and I don't want to get hurt again.

Indeed, the insecure feeling kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment